What can we offer?
- Our engineering design team can provide significant and quantifiable results and improve your manufacturing process as part of a design for manufacture (DFM) review.
- We can generate several inspection reports which may become part of your quality control system, or as a documented aid to manage and control any potential quality issues.
- We can deliver quality inspection reports customised to the requirements of your business or your client’s needs.
What is Quality Inspection?
- Quality Inspection is a comparison of your physical part or object against its ‘as designed’ digital model, or a quality assured control piece. We do this with techniques including 3D scanning from our sister company PES Scanning.
- Inspection utilised correctly, saves money by eliminating process problems and ensuring that the end product meets your customers’ requirements and expectations.
- Performing inspections can identify problems at an early stage that will allow our clients to eliminate the causes.
- Periodic checks during the lifecycle of tooling etc. will enable you to deliver continued accuracy during the manufacturing process, ensuring that the parts produced are still within the design parameter.
- Inspection not only acts as a key tool during the design and manufacturing process, it also allows you to deliver an audited quality control process.
What are the benefits of Quality Inspection Services?
Quality Inspection Services include:
First-article inspections– Checks of first-article samples prior to volume production. This verifies that product specifications are being met and avoids unnecessary re-engineering work later.
In-process inspections– These on-site checks evaluate samples of selected products chosen during the manufacturing process. This confirms the quality of your product and allows any necessary changes to be addressed early on, reducing rework time and costs.
Pre-shipment inspections– During pre-shipment checks, our engineers verify that finished goods conform to your specifications.
If you would like to discuss your project and how our solutions can help you, then please call us for a chat at +44 (0) 114 321 6375 or email with your enquiry.