Consultancy & Project Management Support for Manufacturing and Business Improvement
As a Manufacturing Advisory Service (MAS) consultant we work with clients to review and deliver efficiencies within your business. On many occasions, this could be with the support of a MAS support grant.
The support we can offer could be to;
- Improve manufacturing processes by the redevelopment and optimisation of a current component or product.
- Reverse engineer your legacy equipment and model it in CAD. This could support a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) process to ensure you have manufacturing drawings available to allow replacement parts to be manufactured quickly, so reducing the downtime of your plant.
- Update all of your current drawings as 3D CAD models and develop a numbering system that would create greater efficiencies.
- Provide R&D services to develop a new product line or optimise the current products to maximise efficiencies, whether through material review, manufacture process or machining efficiencies.
- Keep c;clients informed about opportunities arising from new technical developments which they may not even know exist and which could deliver huge benefits to their business operation.
If you require technical support to deliver your project from start to finish, then please give us a call. We have managed a range of projects from small local projects through to large international projects. We recently carried out a study with seven international companies and South Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT), to investigate the death of a Luge athlete on the Whistler sliding track at the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics. This was the first time that a project of this nature had ever been delivered.