The PES team all know too well the importance of tooling, jigs and fixtures design in manufacturing and that having a creative and innovative approach to a client’s manufacturing problem is crucial, whilst at the same time making the solution as robust and simple as possible.
We understand that all our client’s requirements are bespoke and that the experience our team, working in multiple environments is crucial, to delivering the solution that best meets those requirements with a focus on the environment, tolerances, volumes and manufacturing teams experience.
Our design optimisation will always have the end result as the key focus and also to ensure that the final solution will save both time, money, accuracy and repeatability not only with the final parts being manufactured but also the operators use of the solution over its working life – tooling, jigs and fixtures are the key to success to producing real gains in productivity and quality. The earlier the involvement of the team during the design study phase may reduce or even eliminate the need for tools.
We offer a broad range of tooling services including, but not limited to:
- Integration of conventional and automatic tooling
- Drilling fixtures
- Holding fixtures
- Trimming fixtures
- Bonding fixtures
- Inspection fixture
- Sector specific tooling i.e. Automotive, Aerospace, medical
- CNC / Machine tooling
- Welding & Fabrication fixtures
- Form & press tools
- Fixture and tooling reduction solutions
- Optimisation and efficiency of current solutions
- Improvements/Enhancements of manual assembly tasks
- Processes development to optimize human performance through layouts of tooling and equipment with manufacturing team’s capabilities
Our aim is to provide technical support and encouragement for our clients and to assist them achieve greater productivity and ultimately payback for their investment. Whether a quick turnaround, simple tooling or modelling job, to complex design engineering we will be able to deliver you a solution.
More on Tooling, Jigs & Fixture Design
We can offer you a one stop service from concept to reality or deliver optimisation solutions to:
- Carry out an audit reducing the number of jigs and fixtures required to optimise the manufacturing process.
Inspection and Certification
As part of our service we can certify and proof the accuracy of your fixtures using our blue light 3D scanning system.
- After manufactured
- As part of a periodic assurance inspection of assembly jigs to certify them within the tolerances required.